What's in this for you?
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing retailer that is racing ahead of its competitors
- A culture that is fun, inclusive, collaborative and down-to-earth
- A modern office filled with passionate and professional people.
Your prospective employer:
...is a trusted retailer. Their success stretches well beyond the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. They are well respected in the industry for their depth of knowledge within their core category and their private label offering. With a culture built around valuing their people, the business is attracting and retaining dynamic individuals of the highest caliber who are working to exceed industry benchmarks and firmly establish the business as every customer's first port of call! This newly created role calls for someone who thrives in an organised world, where your proactive and forward thinking attitude will add support to the product team, stores and ultimately the customers!
What will you do in an average week?
- Effectively coordinate and manage data for all new lines and product updates to ensure internal compliance and agreed standards are met.
- Coordinate with the product team to forecast upcoming certifications and associated administration.
- Maintain the QA database, ensuring all documentation is accurate and up-to-date.
- Work closely with the Product Co-ordination team to ensure all documentation is in place to ensure product launches are timely.
- Assist Product Co-ordinators with finalising product manuals and compliance certifications.
Here's what it will take:
- Previous experience working in a data management, administration, and inventory or buying/product support role.
- A proactive and forward thinking attitude to keep you one step ahead of deadlines.
- Brilliant skills in prioritising deadlines and a willingness to learn and implement new systems.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Outlook, Word. Basic desktop publishing would also be a bonus!
- A passion for organisation, communication and confidence to talk to a variety of stakeholders internally and externally. You are the gatekeeper and nothing gets passed you!
If this is an opportunity that you know plays to your strengths and is the next exciting chapter of your career, then please call me for a confidential chat: Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249.