What’s in this for you?
- Unique opportunity to capitalise on your expertise in private label development.
- Relationships with cutting edge suppliers at the forefront of medicinal and OTC development.
- Reap the benefits of working in a high profile business unit; you will get noticed!
- Feel a strong sense of belonging and value as part of this incredible culture, where health and well-being is at the core of their DNA.
- Inner-city lifestyle offices.
Your prospective employer:
…provides one of the largest and most comprehensive offers in its sector of the retail pharmacy market. As a major industry player, the business delivers service excellence to its growing member base by continually refining and sharpening its Merchandise and Marketing program. Presenting a finely tuned range to its customers through the application of sound category management principles is a key success determiner. Private label therefore assumes an increasingly pivotal role in the overall range offering as customers seek both value and quality in their purchases. As such, a dynamic Product Development Manager is now required to take one of the company’s most important portfolios, Private Label, to even greater levels of success.
What will you do in an average week?
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of a raft of private label products within the Medicinal & OTC portfolios.
- Lead your team to work in collaboration with the Category Management team and Marketing & Promotional teams to identify new opportunities for Private Label products.
- Strategically manage supplier relationships and negotiate large contractual arrangements in order to bring products to life and to shelf.
- Effectively manage your team to ensure all artwork approval and registration/regulatory compliance components of the product development life cycle.
Here’s what it will take:
- Demonstrated leadership experience within Private Label Category Management or Buying.
- Detailed New Product Development capabilities from within a retail or supplier/wholesale environment, specifically within Pharmaceuticals, Medicinal, Vitamins, or Health related categories.
- Proven understanding and demonstrated application of the product development process, the commercial applications and financial responsibility behind bringing a new product category to life; you know the technical but back it up with the numbers.
- Importantly, an eye for health trends and natural enthusiasm for bringing new products to market that meet customer demands.
If this sounds like the career-building opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please call Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026 for a confidential conversation.