What’s in this for you?
- To be part of ‘the family’ of an Australian born and bred incredible business who are on a continued and significant growth trajectory
- The opportunity of a lifetime - to take on one of the most exciting newly created roles in the business
- Autonomy to establish, drive and lead the product positioning for the entire product portfolio and ‘all the tools and support’ to get it done
- A culture where people and balance are at the forefront. BEWARE…you will get pushed out the door if you are in the office and/or working later than you should be!
- To be part of a team that works hard and has fun at the same time, in a collaborative and creative environment. i.e. they take time to laugh even when ‘under the pump‘
Your prospective employer:
Fast paced, forward thinking and with a MASSIVE fan following, this 100% Australian born and bred professional haircare brand, is a true leader in the Australian and global hair market. Cutting through the crowd with a collection of performance driven products, consumers worldwide love this brands’ haircare honesty and reliability reinforced with highly effective results. The secret to their success and growth since inception has been the investment in getting the right people who form part of their ‘family culture’ along with the real partnership and ability to provide innovation and value to their clients. With their three core pillars being colour, retail and electrical, they are well positioned as the perfect partner to make further noise in both the trade and consumer markets. Now couldn’t be a more exciting time to get on board.
What will you do in an average week?
Working to your strengths you will continually enhance the value proposition for their products that ultimately drives excellence in service and delivers strong sales and profit results. More specifically this will see you:
- Develop the ‘go to market’ strategy and create the product positioning, marketing and commercial plans for the product range across e-commerce, the national client network and international partners
- Implement the discipline of range planning to maximise profitability
- Analyse data and market opportunities and constantly be making recommendations, pivoting where necessary and plotting courses of action
- Lead and execute the product centric marketing activities and drive the strategic trade and go-to-market calendar with the marketing team
- Create and execute the eComm trade calendar from a commercial point of view and develop key e-commerce trading opportunities
- Create buzz and growth with the product range via promotions/initiatives
- Take the lead in developing and executing product launch plans, effective point-of-purchase displays, and product-driven marketing programs
- Provide input into inventory planning/management, forecasting and order management
- Work with the owners on product development, including packaging, positioning, pricing, messaging and campaigns
- And more…
Here’s what it will take:
- A strong interest in Haircare products as well as product/category management experience within Haircare and/or Beauty.
- A thirst for analysing data and sharing your commercial insights. You love the numbers!
- Flexible and adaptable: You embrace change and are not precious; you roll with the punches with your sleeves rolled up
- Lateral in your thinking; you can work outside processes and think quickly on your feet
- Have an incredible work ethos; you are highly driven and self-motivated
- Have a willingness to take some risks and learn from others as well as learn from your experiences
- Brilliant communication: you have an ability to translate and operationalise the ‘vision’ into day to day sales and product performance
- You are a team player: You are happy and willing to help out on further tasks and or projects as required to ensure a high level of support to both the team and clients.
This really is a ‘one of a kind’ opportunity. If this has spiked your interest, please APPLY asap. For further questions, reach out to Gabby Symons on email@example.com and/or to set up a confidential discussion.