What's in this for you:
- A true leadership role supporting pharmacy members on a national scale
- If you've got the ideas, they will be heard
- Accountability at a business strategy level - for all Professional Services, instore
- To be part of a 'down to earth', inclusive values based culture that encourages 'work life balance' and 'flexibility'
- The opportunity to re-shape your pharmacy experience on a national, support office level
- Newly created role 'make your mark'
- A handsome salary package - with so many additional benefits - financial and non
Your Prospective Employer:
Providing one of the largest and most comprehensive offers in its sector of this independent retail market, this major industry player continues to set itself apart from its competitors. The business delivers service excellence to a growing independent and member base by continually refining and sharpening its Merchandise and Marketing programs and in-store service offerings. With success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Operating now as the largest wholesaler and retail front in their industry sector, there really couldn't be a better time to join.
What you will do in an average week:
- Working to your strengths, you will build the in-store Professional Services Programs, providing a range of support tools for a large member based pharmacy network, reinforcing their position as a healthcare destination
- Guiding stores/members on how to take full advantage of the Sixth Community Pharmacy Agreement' (6CPA) funds including Clinical Interventions and MedChecks.
- Develop and deliver the professional tools to support Health Services to the members, which could include dose administration aids and home medicine reviews etc.
- Work collaboratively with the broader business to seize opportunities that analyse and identify income revenue streams through the 'Sixth Community Pharmacy Agreement' (6CPA)
- Work cross-functionally influencing all areas of the organisation, especially the field based teams, ensuring your members take full advantage of the government funding strategy, resulting in profitable results and sales revenue solutions to the members
- This is a 'hands on' position with a strong emphasis on developing and communicating the health strategy and tactics that will contribute to financial gains and overall efficiencies at a store level
Here's what it will take:
- You are a practicing pharmacist or healthcare professional - with commercial talents and an extensive knowledge of all things "pharmacy"
- Exceptional influencing skills with all stake holders at all levels
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Pharmacy and a current Pharmacy registration
- A deep understanding and passion of the nuances that are faced in a member based or franchised retail environment, where you creatively inspire and influence others to join you on the journey
- An ability to create, write, produce and present technical based training content for healthcare professionals
- A leader who builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, solve problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity
- The flexibility to travel when required
Transform the business, transform your career. For an immediate confidential discussion please contact Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026.