- An international organisation with offices in 6 countries
- Large enterprise environment
- Exciting international projects in the pipeline
- Work in an extremely progressive workspace – no excuses for not finding a good meeting space in this office.
- Glorious fresh coffee from brand new, state-of-the-art coffee machines on every floor.
- On-site parking.
- Highly innovative environment.
…is partnered with some of the worlds largest brands and has team members in every state and territory in Australia. Their unique approach to partnership aligns the strategic business objectives of their clients to their significant experience in providing a comprehensive range of services across engineering, technical procurement and waste management.
- Combined Project Management and Business Analysis functions in one unique role
- Plan, execute, and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget
- Elicit, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users.
- PMP/Prince2/Agile certified - HIGHLY DESIRABLE!
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Exceptional analytical and statistical skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required.
- A clear understanding of product management and market placement.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems
- Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud - desirable.
A full Position Description is available post application.