What’s in this for you?
- The opportunity to ‘ignite’ your career within a highly experienced, high calibre team
- The ability to work cross-functionally to influence and make things happen
- Own the responsibility of ‘closing the loops’ to keep proven success on track…
This retailer is shaking things up in a highly competitive market segment with an expansion and rejuvenation program that is winning customers’ hearts and minds. Achieving exceptional sales growth under the leadership of some astute and super-motivated retailers, this business is keeping competitors on their toes. With a busy ongoing Marketing and Promotional program, we are looking for a Promotions Administrator for their Digital and Marketing team, to support the Promotions Manager for a 3 month contract. Your role will be to assist in the administrating, planning and contributing to the efficient operation of the promotional program which delivers the brand to its customers, with ongoing new and exciting products, they are trusted to deliver!
What will you do in an average week?
- Be responsible for the administration, coordination and execution of the promotions program including catalogues, trade promotions and online ranging
- ‘Close the loops’ on promotional deadlines, ensuring all departments are meeting expectations
- Be accountable in ensuring all promotions comply to brand briefs, pricing policies and core range strategies
- Be the ‘voice’ and collaborate with the merchandise and marketing team to deliver on consumer led and promotional outcomes
- Be heard in managing store communications via daily store bulletins, promotional and execution packs out to stores…and so much more!
- You are known for your administration and coordination skills and high attention to detail
- You have a confident and proactive approach to communication, you’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- You are deadline driven, show initiative and will chase down the final pieces of the puzzle
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Word and PowerPoint are highly desirable. Expertise in 'Excel' is a MUST
- You thrive in a dynamic, fun and results driven team environment
- You are self-motivated, love to learn and give it your all every day!
This could be the opportunity that will open doors for your career…
Please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity and/or apply now before it’s too late.