- A highly valued conduit role that sits between Merch & Marketing
- A fun, energetic, positive & inspiring culture - where unique talents are leveraged, and success is celebrated
- Fresh & new school offices: with workplace flexibility
- Rewards: So many…financial and non
- Future career possibilities – the sky is the limit for performers!
- Learn & be inspired from the best: Work with some of the best mentors, retail minds and leaders in the sector
This is a career move that you will never look back from and it’s to join a catapulting national retailer with a thriving network of stores. Operating within a fast-paced and competitive environment their success is attributed to their superior customer service, innovation and extensive ranges. Like the stores, the Support office is made up of talented teams at every level, who work intuitively and collaboratively, injecting smart and savvy retail practices and principles across every retail aspect. As a result of continued organic expansion they have been experiencing double-digit, growth 'year on year' and it is their absolute strategy to continue on this trajectory. In short, their future continues to excite, and this is your opportunity to be part of it.
What will you do in an average week:
In this busy planning role, you will be responsible for the management and coordination of both the catalogue promotion and promotional events processes. More specifically this will see you:
- Owning the catalogue promotion process from design brief through to catalogue pagination
- Managing the vendor funded catalogue pages that support the retail catalogue program
- Verifying and ensuring the wider Merchandise team are adhering to deadlines, budgets, legislative requirements and following the established processes, including signoff’s
- Liaising with Marketing to ensure on-time delivery of promotions
- Working collaboratively across the broader organisation i.e. in with Retail Operations, Suppliers, IT and Finance and the store network to ensure seamless promotional event management
- Ensuring promotional objectives and timeframes can be met and expediting work results as and when required
- Ensuring continuous improvement and efficiencies
Here's what it will take:
- You are proven: You may be in a similar role now and/or have experience as an Assistant Category/Product/Buyer/Brand/Promotion Manager or Marketing/Merchandise Co-ordinator (or other related roles) within a retailer or supplier.
- You have the strengths: i.e. your coordination, project management, administration, and organisation skills are second to none
- You are a strong and clear communicator - with experience managing multiple stakeholders at all levels
- You have an adaptable and flexible working style –you can think laterally and flex with the needs of the business
- You are innately passionate and incredibly assertive: You are a natural go-getter, who has the 'will' to make a difference
- You have high attention to detail, and you problem-solve with ease
- You have the ability to multi-task and re-prioritise day-to-day priorities and are used to working within very strict deadlines