- Opportunity to be part of a brilliant retail success story with exciting growth plans
- Become an integral member of a team who are truly passionate about what they do and the results they achieve
- Real career development opportunities
- A role where you can use your retail lease administration and property management experience working directly for a leading retailer
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
Your prospective employer:
This evolving and growing retailer is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their significant network of stores across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. By continually refining and sharpening its Merchandise and Marketing programs and instore service offerings and with success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue on their growth trajectory.
What will you do in an average week?
- Day to day property and lease administration
- Lease renewals and rent reviews in partnership with the GM Property
- Manage relationships with landlords
- Management of the property database ensuring accuracy of all information
- Assist accounts with rental and outgoings budgets in consultation with other Property team members
- Manage insurances and bank guarantees
- Facilitate resolution of property maintenance requests
Here’s what it will take:
- Proven success in a lease administration and property management role within a retail environment: It is envisaged that the preferred candidate will currently be working for either a landlord or retailer in a similar capacity and have a strong working knowledge of relevant retail property legislation
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast paced environment
- An eye for detail
- Brilliant stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
Opportunities like this don’t come along every day! Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link.
For more information please call Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922.