Your prospective employer:
This evolving and growing retailer is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their significant network of stores across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. As the market evolves there is a growing focus on private label and exclusive brands to ensure their competitive advantage and they are now seeking a QA Technologist to join this ‘business critical’ team.
What's in this for you?
- Opportunity to work from the ground up to develop best practice QA processes and procedures
- Newly created role where you can really make your mark
- A role with a brilliant retailer who are market leaders in their sector and focussed on innovation and quality
- Career development and mentoring from an impressive leader and team passionate about what they do
What will you do in an average week?
- Lead the technical development of product specifications with suppliers
- Manage supplier based internal product testing to ensure safety and nutritional completeness
- Undertake root cause analysis and investigating complaints from consumers, customer service, warehouse and stores
- Conduct technical artwork review to ensure new products meet legislation prior to launch
- Manage monthly product reviews to ensure compliance with specification, following up with suppliers when non-conformances are identified
- Audit manufacturers of private label products to ensure a high standard is being met for production, processes and raw materials
- Develop testing protocol for new products with key suppliers
- Manage document control across R&D and Quality
Here’s what it will take:
- Proven success in Quality Assurance in a food context: You have ideally worked across a range of different food products and production methods
- Strong stakeholder management skills: you are brilliant at managing both internal and external stakeholders to meet key delivery deadlines and be confident in taking them on the QA journey
- Proven ability to think beyond and deliver tomorrows innovation today.
- A resourceful approach
- Strong project management skills