Your prospective employer:
…is one to watch. In this hotly competitive category, they are tackling their market opponents head-on with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working ‘in and on’ the success of the store network. As such, an outstanding opportunity now presents for a dynamic Regional Manager to support the QLD region.
What’s in this for you?
- Opportunity to build your career with a retailer that is growing
- A high degree of autonomy to manage your time and working rhythm
- Supportive team environment
What will you do in an average week?
- Use your well-honed retail skills to support the QLD network of stores to ensure their fundamentals of success are well executed and customers are raving fans of their in-store experience. This will range from inventory management and planning through to merchandising, customer experience and people development.
- Co-ordinate and review all commercial KPIs and reporting across stores to ensure opportunities to drive sales and margin are identified and maximised.
- Play an active role in analysing the competitive environment and working with stores to ensure they are always one step ahead.
- Partner with Store Managers to ensure their teams are engaged and highly competent through training and development initiatives.
Here’s what it will take:
- You are a credible Multi-site retail manager with a demonstrable track record supporting stores to reach and exceed their potential.
- You ideally have experience in a hardware or industrial products (or related) category.
- You are a leader known for your ability to relate to people from all walks of life and effectively gain buy-in to your initiatives.
- You have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management, and shrewd financial control.
- You are practical in nature and can easily pivot and adapt to the changing needs of a retail business whilst keeping a sight-line to the vision.
If this sounds like the career move you’ve been thinking about, please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential chat.