- Play a highly valued support role to the Merchandise Operations team.
- Enjoy using your organisational skills and efficiency to deliver to deadlines.
- Embrace a career opportunity to weave yourself into the success story of a national retailer achieving exceptional results.
This retailer is shaking things up in a highly competitive market segment with an expansion and rejuvenation program that is winning customers’ hearts and minds. Achieving exceptional sales and brand growth under the leadership of some of the country’s most astute retailers; this business is keeping its competitors awake at night. The store transformation agenda lined up for 2018 is at such a scale that it requires an injection of talent into key positions…and that’s why we are now looking for a Retail Inventory Co-ordinator to join the team.
What will you do?
Supporting the Ranging Solutions Manager and their team of Ranging Solutions Specialists, you will be the backbone of this large-scale store conversion project. Providing administrative, co-ordination, communications and information management services to the team, you will assist them to manage total ranging solutions for all conversions in line with the standards and objectives of the transformation program. Some of your activities will include maintaining a ranging database and the initial cost investment set-up for ranges across the various store formats. You will also manage stock ordering for all conversions and work closely with the inventory team to ensure stock is delivered to the converted store in full and on time. This is a role where no two days will be the same as priorities change and challenges arise that need your expert support and problem-solving prowess!
Here’s what it’s going to take:
- Your experience may come from a support role within Merchandise - such as Buying Assistant, Category Assistant, Allocation Analyst or Inventory Analyst. Alternatively, you may have held a store-based role that has had a focus on inventory or stock management and involvement in ranging decisions.
- You have advanced MS Excel skills.
- Your organisation, project planning and prioritisation skills are second-to-none.
- Finally, you are energised by problem solving and contributing to the bigger picture.