- An incredibly high-profile and hands-on role, where you will drive performance through your team. This is a role with global visibility
- Full empowerment to introduce and roll out best practice across every retail aspect. You will have the freedom to re-invent, innovate and drive change and in fact, it will be an expectation of you in this role
- The opportunity to be part of a down-to-earth, inclusive culture where ‘engaging’ and ‘delivering’ an exceptional service offering to customers’ is at the heart of everything they do
- A role when you are not with your team in their retail locations, you have the flexibility to base yourself at one of many offices of your choice, allowing you to work close to home
- To have one of the most career-defining and rewarding senior positions that will be like no other you have had in retail before and you will have Christmas off every year.
…is a consumer-led global professional services business with a large retail footprint, enviable industry position and an extraordinary reputation that competitors can’t keep up with. With success well vested in their eye-catching brand, their market differentiation and their localised marketing and thinking; they continue to carve out and keep a hold of their unique market position. With customer engagement and experience at the ‘heart’ of everything they do, they have an incredibly supportive, vibrant, and forward-thinking culture that embraces change and empowers people at every level. A recent internal promotion has now opened-up an opportunity for a Regional Director to make their mark and with the ambitious field transformation program a foot, there couldn’t be a better time to join.
What you will do in an average week:
- Working to your strengths you will devise the regional strategies, set the targets, drive the operational priorities and programs and embed ‘world class’ retail standards that will see you over achieve regional and company growth in clients, revenues and profits
- Deliver people performance, succession and leadership development plans through the ongoing engagement and exceptional relationship management of your store network and District Managers. Your direct reports and teams will quickly become the best versions of themselves
- Work with your team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy is aligned to all aspects of the operational reality. This is an opportunity to re-shape and drive the right behaviours across your store network.
- Be analysing field performance across all aspects and identifying opportunities and gaps that you can then build and execute plans on
- Be devising and launching new programs and tools that will allow the business to be constantly improving and maxisiming their retail services offering for both the peak and non-peak times
- Work collaboratively with the broader national operational teams to oversee the execution of multiple programs of work. This could range from local area marketing initiatives, innovative network and property design through to POS branding.
- Be consistently improving and/or innovating current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the further success of each business in your state
- Experience in a retail operational capacity such as Senior Regional or State Manager where you have had Area Managers reporting to you. You have all the traditional skills of running an extensive network of stores expanding from P&L management to network design to store layout and team optimisation. All retail backgrounds of varying dimensions with differing product and retail services offering will be equally considered
- Leadership ability: You are known as that coach/mentor who can transform and drive a culture of change and deliver world-class customer engagement and performance at every level
- You are all about ‘best practice’ standards – you constantly take things from ‘good to great’ and ‘great to greater.’ You have an eye for best practice and you can integrate these into a business. This skill and ‘know how’ has always set you apart
- You are proven in devising and initiating programs that further transform service and retail offerings that maximises both the peak and non-peak times throughout the year. These may range across areas such as people, processes, technology, marketing, sales & retention to POS branding.
- Flexible, intuitive and adaptable approach: You can identify gaps and opportunities and then drive and lead these through to fruition and results
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across Operations, Marketing, Human Resources and Customer Retention and Customer Experience.
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the ‘vision’ into day-to-day performance and can take people on the journey every step of the way.
For an immediate confidential discussion please contact:
Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026