What's in this for you?
- Be recognised as one of the best leaders for a 'fast fashion' retail empire
- Join a culture that is fun, fast paced & buzzing with the newest styles & trends
- Real opportunities for career growth everywhere!
Your prospective employer:
This cutting edge retailer is taking the world by storm with its fast fashion ranges, vibrant culture and a raving fan base of customers! Australian grown and rapidly expanding into the global market, they pride themselves on setting the pace for new designs, trends and simply knowing how to be creative to create individual style! You only have to visit one of their stores to see just why the team love what they do. It's all about the look, the luxury and of course the customer! A cutting edge brand needs cutting edge leaders, therefore due to the rapid expansion we are looking for remarkable retail business leaders, for opportunities both here and overseas. The global market is 'booming' and opportunities to relocate to either UK, Asia or Europe are only a footprint away for the next generation of on brand and savvy Regional Managers!
What will you do in an average week?
- Lead and motivate your group of stores to deliver on outstanding personalised service and in-store experience
- Deliver customer service standards that far 'out way' the competition by inspiring your team to LOVE what they do every day!
- Strong eye and attention to detail to deliver a high calibre of merchandising standards
- Succession plan, build and develop your team to lead the way to drive sales and brand culture
- Be accountable for achieving KPI's, merchandising standards and store presentation
- Have full autonomy to run your region and lead the way with the support of senior management
- Motivate, inspire and engage on every level with style, precision and a winning attitude!
Here's what it will take:
- You have a passion for people, retail, fashion and pull out all the stops to lead with style
- You have experience in Multi-Site or Senior Store Management in a Flagship store within the fashion and/or hospitality industry
- Strong ability to perform in a fast paced commercial and customer driven environment
- Have a strong eye for detail and excellent merchandise skills
- Be analytically minded, have a passion for numbers, communication and organisation
- Lead, inspire and motivate every day - LOVE what you do!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity...to join one of the most exciting brands! Please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for more information and see why this role is right for you!