- Everything! To be part of Australia’s leading provider of pharmacy services, owned by the most diversified Australian marketer, wholesaler and distributor of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical products across Australasia. The future career possibilities are therefore endless for a proven performer
- A role where you will feel empowered and valued every day, leading and mentoring your direct report (based in NSW) and team of Pharmacy Managers (SA based), taking the ACT, NSW and SA regions to new heights and levels of service and operational excellence
- Opportunity to be part of a down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture that encourages work-life balance
- To be well rewarded with a generous salary package and many other financial and non-financial benefits
Often the brand of choice in their service offering, this organisation and its network of approved Pharmacies has grown to employ over 600 staff and is by far one of Australia’s leading providers of pharmacy services in Australasia. Built on a very strong foundation, their vision is to provide the highest quality of pharmacy care to clients, patients and the wider community via their specialised blend of knowledge, innovation and industry practice, all tailored to ensure the highest degree of integrated patient care in full support of the client’s commercial needs. Now couldn’t be a more exciting time to join.
What will you do in an average week?
- Based in Adelaide, you will oversee the SA/ACT/NSW regions, responsible for the effective delivery of Pharmacy services to its contracted clients (mainly hospitals) and service level agreements within. You will have an Operations Manager as one of your direct reports, (based in NSW), who will manage the ‘day to day’ responsibility for the clients within the NSW & ACT regions as well as 7, SA based Pharmacy Managers.
- This role will see you working to your strengths, managing client relationships, coordinating activities for the region's Operations Managers, Pharmacy Managers and Pharmacists-in-Charge, whilst ensuring a high standard of pharmacy services and operations is provided in line with the current legislation.
- Naturally the astute management, mentoring, development and leadership of your team will be an important part of your remit as will continuing to design, develop further and implement effective client service models that will improve the service delivery and increases both revenue and profit.
- Experience in an operational capacity across multiple sites/clients - such as an Operations, Regional or State Manager (or similar)
- You are educated: You have a Bachelor of Pharmacy and valid AHPRA registration
- Leadership ability: You are a people focussed leader and are proven in building, leading and mentoring teams to achieve results
- Flexible and adaptable approach: You embrace change and problem solve with ease
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across all aspects
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the ‘vision’ into day-to-day performance.
- You set a high bar: You are service delivery focussed and foster a culture of excellence within your team and regions