What's in this for you?
- Excellent opportunity to join the fastest growing retailer racing ahead of its competitors
- A culture that is fun, inclusive, collaborative and down-to-earth
- Greenfield opportunity to build a 'business within a business' from scratch
Your prospective employer:
...is a trusted name in the trade and industrial sector. As a national retail group, this brand out-strips its competitors and continues to roll out new stores across Australia. The stores are a "go-to" for customers due to the broad product range on offer as well as the high level of service and product knowledge the team members provide. A new Flagship store is about to open in the western suburbs and it promises to be "tool heaven" for customers and the team alike. With a huge, modern footprint and the latest fit-out, the team can't wait to move in and the customers can't wait to start shopping there! A strong demand for after sales service and product repair has created a new opportunity for the store to house an internal Repair Centre that will build greater customer loyalty and satisfaction. This exciting new initiative needs the right person to head it up: A Repair Centre Manager.
What will you do in an average week?
- Provide servicing, repairing, adjusting and overall product maintenance services required by customers to deliver after service like no other brand.
- Be responsible for maintaining all 'in house' machinery and tools to ensure the workplace is safe and fit for use
- Lead the Repair Centre team and to coach/train them to further develop their skills.
- Document service and repair activities to maintain efficient records for customer care and follow up.
Here's what it will take:
- You have extensive experience in tool repairs as well as strong knowledge of tool equipment and machinery, including defects, re-wiring and replacement parts. You may have come from a similar business or have owned your own repair shop and are looking for a new home in which to practice your craft.
- You are 'wired' to solve problems and manage your time effectively to deliver to the customer on time and with high industry and quality standards
- You are seen as a leader who can engage with the store team and customers alike
- You work with energy, precision and results in mind.
If this role sounds like it was written for you, please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat or alternatively apply now.