What’s in this for you?
- A multi-faceted opportunity to hone your leadership skills surrounding replenishment and inventory management with a focus on resource management & prioritisation, reporting, analysis, systems and process
- Very hands-on, business-critical and impactful role. Enjoy the opportunity to flex between continuous improvement, strategy and execution
- Be part of a retailer that has an incredibly exciting growth agenda and store expansion strategy – the opportunities are endless
- To be part of a fun, down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture, which has such a focus on its people
- A role that has work-life balance…and is expected!
Innovative, future-fit and tuned into retail best practices, this large Australian retailer dominates its market with a large network of stores that continues to expand across the nation. Led by some of the industry’s most entrepreneurial leaders, this is an organisation that differentiates itself through its inviting in-store and online experiences, leading price points, exclusive product strategies and strong multi-channel offer. Naturally, the supply, availability and flow of inventory is a fundamental success lever for the business. This is one of those exciting career opportunities in replenishment and inventory control where you will have the opportunity to constantly evolve the function and team within, to make a real business impact.
In this ‘front & centre’ hands on role you will:
- Oversee, manage and control the inventory for a large network of stores, ensuring to maintain each stores stock within the budgeted forecasts.
- With a focus on the analysis, planning and execution of the purchase of goods in line with the sales and promotional forecasts, you will also mentor and oversee a small replenishment team, nationally spread.
- Developing programs to improve efficiencies around replenishment (both ordering and use of capital) will be a key part of your role, as will making recommendations for the implementation of customer facing programs to improve merchandising standards and increases in sales.
- Importantly, you will take your team on a journey with your strong engagement, influence and leadership and continue to build capability within the team all while fostering a culture of continual learning and improvement.
- Proven success as a Replenishment/Inventory Team Leader and/or Manager within a Retail environment where you have managed high volume/large SKU portfolios, owning the stock replenishment process end to end
- Demonstrable success in enhancing, optimising and driving change in the management and control of inventory through the levers of people capability, resources, systems and processes
- Strong analytical, cross-functional engagement and influencing skills
- Thrive and perform best when working within an ever-evolving and fast-paced, growing environment
- You have strong MS Excel skills and ideally some level of exposure to Pronto (or similar).
- You are known for your eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- You are passionate and self-driven. You thrive taking ownership and working in a proactive/forward-thinking manner
- You have a flexible and open-minded approach. i.e. you can flex to work with all levels and types