• Opportunity to be part of a 'down to earth' and friendly culture
• Real career development and growth opportunities
• A role where you can use your initiative and tailor the role to really make your mark
• An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
Your prospective employer
This group is a contemporary face in retailing and holds an enviable industry position. With success vested in brand strength, market differentiation and an ability to consult to their customer base, they are bucking market trends with significant on-going growth. In this highly competitive retail category, one of the best ways to ensure competitive edge is to identify opportunities for advancement and increased profitability. The best way to do this is to have a resource dedicated to analysing and generating meaningful insights for the business. As such, we are now on the hunt for a Retail Analyst to act as the brand's 'opportunity engine room'.
What will you do in an average week?
As a translator to the store development team, your key responsibilities will be to analyse and report on performance as well as identify key opportunities for growth and increased return on investment for the business. Establishing strong cross-functional relationships with Category Managers, Planning, Marketing, Finance and Operations, you will develop and continually improve processes, systems and tools to ensure data is collected, analysed and presented back in the most meaningful way. You will then take it one step further to present insights and recommendations to your stakeholders on where the opportunities are to do things differently or more innovatively.
Here's what it will take:
• You have a background in a commercially driven analytical role, ideally within a Retail (or related) environment where you collect, streamline and analyse data, generate insights and then make meaningful recommendations to your stakeholders.
• You are a strong relationship builder. You can talk to and engage your stakeholders to analyse macro level opportunities, and present them with the "what if's".
• You are competent working with different systems and programs to capture and streamline data, and have capability to develop and fine tune reporting tools.
• You are agile and comfortable operating outside of set tasks and boundaries. You can evolve ideas and run with them when there is no precedent set.
• You are enthusiastic, motivated to make a difference and thrive in a collaborative working environment.
If this describes you and you are ready to embrace your next career step, we're keen to hear from you.
For more information please contact Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922.