What’s in this for you?
- A rewarding career with a retail organisation who their customers LOVE & TRUST
- Surround yourself with talented, ‘down to earth’ professionals
- Be a part of a culture full of energy, fun & exciting transformation
- Work life balance and good health is front and centre of what they do!
…is a fast paced, consumer led Australian retailer that prides itself on its enviable industry position, delivering quality retail services and extensive ranges to their members and customer base. With success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Buoyed by this level of success and consumer recognition; they have attracted some of the market's best business minds and leaders across their channels. Great news…a new opportunity has presented itself for a Retail Billing & Administration Coordinator to take ownership and add value. If you enjoy a down to earth, fun and results driven team environment, then this could be the role to take your career to the next level!
What will you do in an average week?
- Working to your strengths, you will be accountable for managing the administration and coordination of the billing spreadsheet for the franchise development area (that then goes onto Finance), ensuring it’s updated, accurate and has been recorded correctly for over 450 sites. This role is therefore key!!
- Be working collaboratively with the store development team and other departments, following up on additional/new charges and billing details (i.e. from refit charges; supplier billing rates, store establishment fees to marketing fees etc), ensuring the data is all documented, thoroughly recorded, accounted for and up to date.
- You will also gather and report on franchise development results, answer some adhoc queries from the franchisees around billing data whilst offer some administration support in the preparation of legal documentation surrounding franchisee’s.
- And so much more….
- You are an ‘expert’ in Excel and have proven experience in updating and administrating large amounts of data. Ideally this experience has been gained from a billing, planning, allocation and/or finance environment within Retail (or related).
- You have a strong attention to detail, solid interpersonal skills and are exceptionally organised. You never miss a beat…
- You display great judgement, common sense, and can be trusted with confidential information.
- You love being part of the team, as well as working automously. You are proactive, ‘think on your feet’ and are always wanting to add value and provide better ideas ways of ‘going about things’ or ‘creating new processes.’
- You thrive in a role where you ‘own’ the accuracy of information and data
Once in a lifetime opportunity, to be a part of something great!
Please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity or simply apply now!