What's in this for you?
- A vital and busy role supporting stores where you will be rewarded for your best attributes - efficiency and delivering on time and all with outstanding service.
- A culture that is fun, inclusive, collaborative and down to earth
- An office filled with passionate people in a business that continues to boom!
Your prospective employer:
...is a trusted name amongst the retail trade. Their stability and exceeded growth stretches well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. They are well respected in the industry for their depth of knowledge in their core category and in their private label offering. With exciting new store growth and a culture built around valuing its people, the business is attracting and retaining dynamic individuals of the highest calibre. You will be surrounded and supported by a team whose ultimate goal is delivering the best products, information and service to the stores and ultimately the customers!
What will you do in an average week?
- Support the national store network of over 50 stores by being their central point for the management and supply of orders for a key product category that you manage.
- Be proactive in everyway with your communications to the stores - i.e. using your expert skills and providing updates as to the supply and management of their orders, before they ask!
- Working with some overseas suppliers to source more of your key category as required
- Provide effective feedback from the store network to the logistics team on shipping and packing of your category to ensure the smoothest and continually enhanced process is provided always to stores
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, keeping appropriate files, directories and manuals up to date and ready for reference.
- Provide basic product support
Here's what it will take:
- Strong ability to make things happen and problem solve. You are someone who is always on the front foot in every instance
- Highly effective planning, organisation and time management skills
- A proven ability to follow procedure and follow up
- Have the confidence to pick up the phone, find out answers and feed it back to stores, before they chase you for it!
- Full end to end accountability to ensure delivery is on time and correct
- Passion for problem solving and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate and maintain necessary computer programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
If this sounds like an opportunity you can really take to the next level, then please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for more information.