What’s in this for you?
- A vital and busy role supporting both internal and external customers with their online queries
- The opportunity to take the lead role in growing the customer service function
- Be rewarded for your best attributes – efficiency, communication and always putting the customer first
- The opportunity to be a part of a culture that is fun, inclusive, collaborative and down to earth
- An office filled with passionate people in a business that continues to boom!
…is a trusted name amongst the retail trade. Their stability and exceeded growth stretches well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. They are well respected in the industry for their depth of knowledge in their core category and in their private label offering. With exciting new store growth and a culture built around valuing its people, the business is attracting and retaining dynamic individuals of the highest calibre. You will be surrounded and supported by a team whose goal is delivering the best products, information and service to the stores and ultimately the customers! Therefore, this role as Customer Service Manager is more important than ever!
What will you do in an average week?
- Reporting into the Digital Manager, you will lead a small remote customer support team of two and be responsible for continually evolving and improving customer service processes
- Your role will initially be 95% based responding to online queries (handling phone calls and responding to emails) from customers and/or stores, so your skills in customer relations and ecommerce will be utilised every day
- Managing the flow, assigning tickets, providing support and ensuring all work is completed to a high standard will be a key focus as will being proactive in every way i.e. using your expertise to manage queries in a helpful and timely manner
- Continually reviewing processes and implementing improvements to ensure continual improvement on quality and speed of service will also be key as will providing ongoing development and training to your team through communication, availability, and continuous improvement of documentation and guides.
- You have the strong ability to make things happen and problem solve, and you are always on the front foot in every instance
- You have leadership experience and you can build a team further
- You have experience dealing with inventory, stock management and liaising with stores ideally in an e-commerce environment
- You LOVE customers and take pride in gaining their satisfaction and this is where you want to focus your career for now and for the longer term
- You have highly effective planning, organisation and time management skills. You love processes and have no barriers when it comes to communication. Your sense of urgency and customer service awareness is what drives you to succeed
- You have the expertise to ‘wear many hats’ and are adaptable to lead a diverse and fast paced team
- You are proven in your abilities to operate and maintain necessary computer programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience in Zendesk and/or Pronto are highly desirable, but not essential.
If this sounds like an opportunity you can really take to the next level, then please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for more information.