…is one to watch. In the highly contested hardware category, they are tackling their market opponents ‘head-on’ with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. Data integrity is critical in driving current business performance and predicting future trends, especially when it comes to accurate pricing and product information. A newly created role has arisen for a graduate or ‘up-and-coming’ professional to join the Merchandise team in a Retail Data Support role. This is viewed as a gateway opportunity to forging a successful executive retail career.
What will you do in an average week?
- As an integral part of the Merchandise team, you will assist with managing and maintaining product/inventory and pricing information in the Pronto ERP system.
- Work with the store teams, the Merchandise team and suppliers to upload, report and ensure product and pricing information is accurate.
- Provide necessary data and POS systems end-user support across the business.
- Implement local and national promotional sales campaigns, and test/report on promotional campaigns.
- Develop various Excel templates and reports to assist with and streamline data accuracy and reporting efficiency.
- You are likely to be an analytically-minded graduate or you are near the start of your career journey and you are looking for your ‘gateway’ career-building opportunity.
- Some experience with an ERP system such as Pronto, SAP or similar.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Proven customer service skills and genuine desire to solve their problems.
- Eagerness to learn and absorb information.
- An obsession for accuracy and attention to detail when it comes to numbers and data integrity.
- A true desire to be part of a winning team and down-to-earth culture.