- Such a rewarding career with a retail organisation who their customers LOVE & TRUST
- Bright & friendly office environment. It will be easy to quickly fit in
- This is the job people dream about having...& even better...it’s PART TIME!
Your prospective employer:
…this well-known retail group, with an expansion of stores nationally is capturing the essence of personalised service and brand recognition like no other. Being the ‘first choice’ to most when it comes to shopping in their core category, they continue to lead the way with vigour and excellence. Due to a timely change within this exciting job share role, a position has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team and support an admired CEO in a role and company culture, you will just love! This is one of the most exciting times to join.
What will you do in an average week?
- You will provide efficient, confidential and detailed support to the CEO and Senior management team i.e. arranging and co-ordinating various appointments, meetings, diary entries and taking the lead on projects
- You will work cohesively in this job share role, to support each other and communicate openly and thoroughly to ensure all requirements and priorities are meet
- You are highly skilled in coordinating, collaborating and organising of board meetings - including travel, report/minute writing, catering and attendance
- You have some experience in event management – support in organising including annual conferences and other state based and national meetings throughout the year
- You will oversee the National Support centre office maintenance, stationary, kitchen and general office supplies.
- You will ideally have held a similar role as an EA, administration and/or in an events capacity
- You naturally have excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
- You have confidence, are engaging and professional at all times
- You pride yourself on your proactive and positive working style: you have loads of initiative
- You are self-motivated and can perform tasks: You just know what ‘needs to get done’ and can just ‘get on with it!’
- You are deadline driven and know how to prioritise
- You are passionate about enhancing working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You are flexible with additional days and some interstate travel as required.
If this opportunity sounds like the role for you, please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity!