Your prospective employer
With a massive fan following, this much-loved retail brand with ‘people and purpose’ at its core, offers convenient ‘goodness’ craved by millions. Well established in prime locations, they have success vested in brand strength, innovation, market differentiation, service, in-store experience and their people, and they just keep going from ‘strength to strength.’ With an adventurous, fun and ‘people first’ culture, this recognised employer of choice embraces change, encourages balance, and empowers its people at every level. As a result they have attracted and retained some of the market's best people leaders. Now is your opportunity to be one.
What is in this for you:
- Everything!! This will become the ‘home’ you have been looking for, where a culture of fun is fostered and where results are achieved by driving performance through strong leadership and a ‘people first’ approach
- The opportunity to be part of a brilliant retail success story that is going from ‘strength to strength’
- To be welcomed and to be a part of an incredibly talented, diverse and high performing senior leadership team who ‘love what they do’
- An attractive salary package - established to attract and retain the absolute best
- A role where work-life balance and flexibility is expected and practiced
What you will do in an average week:
- Lead a team of Regional Managers, sharing your deep operational and business experience to deliver outstanding employee and customer engagement results, across your state
- Work with your peers across the country ensuring the strategy for your state is aligned to all aspects of the overall company and vision and values
- Develop your ‘leader of leaders’ to become the best versions of themselves
- Work to your strengths to achieve business targets across profit, staff engagement and customer experience and identify opportunities to optimise outcomes for the business and its customers
- Consistently improve current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of every store
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve profitability and market share
- Facilitate and co-ordinate reporting to achieve relevant business updates and drive sound business decision making and engagement
- Importantly...live the values every day, create a culture of ‘fun’ with your team and celebrate all the wins.
Here’s what it will take:
- This is a must: Proven success as a people focussed senior Retail leader/executive in a multi-site retail operations role leading large teams and ‘leaders of leaders’ and delivering results. We envisage that the preferred candidate will currently be working in a regional, state or national role with a leading retailer.
- You have diverse experience to bring: Although not essential those candidates who have had a retail role that has had ‘food’ as part of their offer (i.e. QSR/Fast Casual Dining), will be viewed favourably.
- You are all about ‘people:’ i.e. you have a deep understanding and are ‘dialled in’ on how people, purpose and culture drives business performance and results
- Leadership ability: You have a ‘raving’ fan base, are a born people leader and one that people naturally follow.
- You are a fantastic coach and mentor:you can foster a culture of change, passion and performance through people
- Your style: You have empathy, a natural likeability, a very genuine and engaging communication style and you genuinely ‘care’
- Fast, flexible and adaptable approach: You embrace change, and you can flex up and/or down easily as well as be able to have the tough conversations whilst always keeping people on side
- You are measured: you know how to tackle competing priorities to get the best outcome for the business and its people every time
- Results-focused:You have a customer focus, excellent communication skills and a thirst for results
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the vision into day-to-day operational performance
- Highly numerate and commercial: you understand what it takes to run a business profitably and the success levers within. You have demonstrated experience in managing large P&Ls.
If this sounds like the opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential, please apply ASAP. For a confidential discussion or for further queries, reach out to Gabby Symons, MD People Equity at email@example.com or 0432 261 116