What’s in this for you?
- Ideal time to join a retailer that is growing at a “rate of knots”
- Opportunity to merge your passion for tools, sales and inventory with your career goals
- Enjoy going to work every day – be surrounded by mentors and people who love the trade!
…is proven to be number one in tools. This highly admired retailer are tackling their market opponents “head-on” with exceptional ‘on brand ‘ and quality of range and advice. Their results are huge and tracking well above their competitors and a continuing, national store roll out strategy. Success like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working at every level of the business. An outstanding opportunity now presents for a ‘Goods Receiving and Inventory Management’ team member to join one of the business’s biggest engine rooms in this jaw dropping store located in Geelong.
What will you do in an average week?
- Be responsible for receiving, handling and dispatching of goods throughout the warehouse and stores (sometime will also be spent delivering customer service on the sales floor)
- Be confident to complete orders by carefully selecting products and managing all areas of stock inventory
- Add ‘attention to detail’ to delivery slips, requisitions and data management
- Liase with your supervisor in regards to stock quantities and re-ordering of products
- Frequent use of forklift machinery and be hands on with heavy packaging
- You will have outstanding organisation and accuracy skills
- General product knowledge will be ideal in the first instance
- Be experienced in inventory and warehouse management
- Confidently provide support to ‘back of house’ with a high level of attention to detail
- You will have a passion for communication and a thirst for career growth
- Experience in goods receiving, as well as a Forklift/ drivers licence is a must!