What's in this for you?
- Ideal time to join a retailer that has quickly become a 'tool heaven' for its customers
- Thrive with ongoing training and support
- Enjoy going to work every day and being surrounded by people who love the trade
Your prospective employer:
...is number one in tools! This competitive retailer is tackling their market opponents "head-on" with exceptional products coupled with top quality ranging and advice. Exciting new store openings and product expansion plans make for a buzzing working environment where success is driven by talented individuals working at every level of the business. An outstanding opportunity now presents for a 'Goods Receiving and Inventory Management' team member to join one of the business's biggest engine rooms in their Flagship store based in South Melbourne. This is a golden opportunity to make something of yourself, doing what you love!
What will you do in an average week?
- Be responsible for the receiving, handling and dispatching of goods throughout the warehouse and the flagship store
- Be confident to complete orders by carefully selecting products and managing all areas of stock inventory
- Apply your attention to detail to delivery slips, requisitions and data management
- Liaise with your supervisor in regards to stock quantities and re-ordering of products
- Frequently use forklift machinery and be hands-on with heavy packaging and merchandising
Here's what it will take:
- Experience in goods receiving, inventory and warehouse management
- Forklift licence
- Outstanding organisation and accuracy skills
- High level of attention to detail in order to support 'back of house' activities
- Clear communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like you, please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 or apply now before you miss out!