What’s in this for you?
- Work with one of the best Marketers in the industry to hone your professional skills set.
- Join a family-owned business that looks after their performers incredibly well. Well over half of their total workforce belongs to the ‘Five Year Club.’
- Be part of a kind, generous and professional culture.
Your prospective employer:
This one’s a gem. A retail brand that Victorians associate with quality, a beautiful shopping experience and top-end service, they have an unsurpassed offer to the market. Proudly family-owned, with a cohesive leadership team at the helm - they can be nimble to market demands and innovative in all aspects of their operation. Their Marketing function is no exception, with a Head of Marketing in place who is trail-blazing a path to excellence at every opportunity. The recruitment of a Graphic Designer for the Marketing team is no exception...it is a rare opportunity for a creative professional who is eager to do some of their best work yet.
What will you do?
- Bring graphic design projects to life from creative through to finished artwork across a variety of mediums including catalogues, leaflets, POS, ticketing, website banners creative, social media and eDM creative.
- Traffic manage multiple projects at one time using a traffic management creative system.
- Liaise internally with relevant stakeholders to gather information and achieve sign-off at the various approval points throughout the project lifecycle.
- Liaise externally with third party suppliers and distributors to ensure results are delivered on time and to the required quality standards.
Here’s what it will take:
- Experience in end-to-end creative design, finished artwork and production within a Retail environment.
- Expertise with InDesign.
- High attention to detail, with strong accuracy and knowledge of legal compliance.
- Ability to traffic manage multiple projects and produce results within a fast paced environment.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Passion. Initiative. Pace. Care factor. You take a lot of pride in your work.
If this sounds like the style of opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential, then I’m keen to talk.
Please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential chat.