- Join a high growth, transforming national retailer
- Use your strong ER experience to guide a Support Centre customer group
- Flourish as part of a high calibre HR team
...is a fresh-thinking retailer, pushing the boundaries of excellence around customer experience. With customers driving decision-making from every angle and people resting at the heart of their strategic plan, their foundations are firmly anchored in all the right places. With such a solid base, it is no surprise that continuing transformation is hot on their agenda. HR naturally plays a valued role assisting, enabling and guiding the business on people-related matters across the breadth of the employment lifecycle. An HR Business Partner role has recently been created to assist the team at Support Centre to constantly strive for a high performance, values and strengths-based culture in which sound commercial outcomes are achieved.
What will you do in an average week?
- Partner with customer groups across the Support Centre to deliver expertise and support across the employee lifecycle spanning recruitment, on-boarding, employee development, succession planning, performance management and the gamut of related ER matters.
- Lead effective investigations and issue resolution aligned to principles of fairness, integrity and objectivity.
- Manage FairWork related matters through to resolution/completion, where necessary.
- Guide and coach leaders towards lifting their capability around effective performance management practices.
- Own, support and advocate new organisational policies and procedures.
- Solid 'runs on the board' as an HR Business Partner, Consultant or Senior Advisor within a retail business.
- Strong ER bias. You are experienced and adept in the management of grievances, investigations and issue resolution.
- You have appeared at FairWork and you 'know the ropes' associated with managing FairWork matters through to completion.
- Your approach is clear, calm and commercial. You demonstrate the required levels of emotional maturity to seamlessly manage matters through to resolution.
- Resilience is one of your professional trademarks.