- Work each day in bright, modern offices within a great team culture
- Support a dynamic General Manager who will trust and support you in every way
- Surround yourself with high calibre professionals who love what they do!
Your prospective employer:
…is a trusted name in the trade and industrial sector. As a National retail group, this brand out-strips its competitors and continues to roll out new stores across Australia. The stores are a “go-to” for customers due to the broad product range on offer as well as the high level of service and product knowledge the team members provide. Their remarkable growth and strong reputation is enabling the business is attract and retain dynamic individuals of the highest calibre. As such, their high profile General Manager of Operations (and the amazing team) are seeking the support of a proactive Retail Operations Coordinator. This role is key to the ongoing success of the retail operations team and your contribution and value to the business will give you raving fans from day one!
What will you do in an average week?
- Provide efficient, confidential and detailed support to the GM of Operations and his dynamic operations team
- You will be required to 'champion' the usage of the SharePoint intranet site, along with producing reports, increasing efficiencies, administration duties arranging flights and meetings for the operations team. Some events organising too…
- You will openly communicate and liaise across the entire support centre, they will know your name!
- Ideally you have held a similar role as an Executive Assistant and/or Administration Coordinator in a Support Office environment. Retail experience not essential
- You are highly experienced in Microsoft suite, especially Excel. Previous use of SharePoint is preferred not essential
- You are self-motivated and own the ability to perform tasks: You just know what ‘needs to get done’ and can be relied upon for efficiency and always being on the front foot
- You have a natural sense of fun, incredibly organised, excellent time management and communication skills
- You are confident, engaging and professional at all times
- You have loads of initiative and know how to prioritise effectively
- You are passionate about enhancing working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are looking to propel your professional journey, this could well be the role you’ve been looking for! Please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity or apply now before it’s too late!