What’s in this for you?
- Opportunity to build your career with a national BOOMING retailer
- Be surrounded by tool and hardware retail enthusiasts, who are SO passionate about this store, the product ranges on offer and customer base that they have helped to create
- Be empowered and rewarded for your leadership experience, sales drive, love for customers and hunger for career growth!
…is a trusted name amongst the retail trade. As a national group, this retail brand performs at a rate well above the market norms and it has a continued national store roll-out strategy. Well respected in the industry for their depth of knowledge in their core categories and private label offering, this store, located in Thebarton South Australia, is nothing short of tool heaven! With a culture built around valuing its people, this store is attracting and retaining dynamic individuals of the highest calibre. This is your opportunity to join as a 'Retail Sales Manager' and be surrounded by a team who are passionate about tools, the trade and DIY where the goal is delivering the best products, information and service to their customers every day in every way.
What will you do in an average week?
- Be the ‘on the floor’ sales driver and team leader that will support and drive your team to deliver the best service. This role is 90% sales
- Be at the helm to oversee sales budgets and KPI's, drive sales, store reporting, and customer service standards.
- Be the ‘coach’ to develop and drive your team to succeed. You will lead and deliver product and customer service training to get the best out of your team.
- Be a ‘jack of all trades’ and challenge yourself outside of your capabilities
- Be a valued brand ambassador and one of the key “faces” for the store.
- You are a senior and talented retail leader with a love for tools, the trade and/or DIY
- You have an extensive background in high volume retail sales (preferably in management)
- A natural influencer, motivator and "hands on" operator with a professional presence
- You have excellent numeracy, literacy and communication skills – a sound communicator
- A drive for sales with an upbeat and genuine approach and a natural ability to engage
- You are a team player and highly reliable in every way
- You are motivated by career growth and are in it for the long haul!
This is a golden opportunity to join the business in one of its most iconic stores! Please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity and/or apply now.