What’s in this for you?
- Opportunity to build your career with a national BOOMING retailer
- Be surrounded by tool and hardware retail enthusiasts, who are SO passionate about this store, the product ranges on offer and customer base that they have helped to create!
- To be empowered and rewarded for your experience, authenticity, love for customers and hunger for career growth.
…is a trusted name amongst the retail trade. As a national group, this retail brand performs at a rate well above the market norms and it has a continued national store roll-out strategy. Well respected in the industry for their depth of knowledge in their core categories and private label offering, this store, located in South Melbourne is nothing short of tool heaven! With a culture built around valuing its people, this store is attracting and retaining dynamic individuals of the highest calibre. This is your opportunity to join and be surrounded by a team who are passionate about tools, the trade and DIY where the ultimate goal is delivering the best products, information and service to their customers every day in every way.
What will you do in an average week?
- Be accountable for driving sales, merchandising, inventory and exceptional customer service
- Use your inbred love for customer engagement combined with your strengths in sales to service your customers that will see you ‘retain them for life’
- Be a ‘jack of all trades’ and challenge yourself outside of your capabilities
- Be a valued brand ambassador and one of the key “faces” for the store.
- You are a senior and talented retail sales person with a love for tools, the trade and /or DIY
- A proven background in delivering some of the market's best customer service and personalised experiences. You are the person who always knows your customers by name, what they like and interests they have
- A natural influencer, motivator and "hands on" operator
- A drive for sales with an upbeat and genuine approach and a natural ability to engage
- Well-honed operational skills across inventory, merchandising, and achieving budgets
- A practical nature where you can turn your hand to anything during the course of a day. In short, hard work is part of your DNA
- You are motivated by career growth and are in it for the long haul!
This is a golden opportunity to join the business in one of its most iconic stores! Please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity and/or apply now.