What’s in this for you?
- Join a fast-growing retailer that loves to develop talent from within
- Opportunity to rev up your career and get social & creative!
- Merge your passion and working knowledge of tools with your career aspirations
- Learn from some of the best marketing minds in the industry
- Lots of opportunity to bring to life your initiatives and enthusiasm for Digital/Social Marketing
…is a retailer to watch. In the highly contested tool category, they are tackling their market opponents ‘head-on’ with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working at every level of the business. An outstanding opportunity now presents for ‘up-and-comer’ to fire their career ahead working as the conduit between marketing and stores, to drive the visual image of the brand within the digital and social space.
What will you do in an average week?
- Co-ordinate and deliver social media content with engaging posts across multiple social media platforms.
- Use the ‘tools of trade’ and be ‘hands on’ in store, creating videos and designing social posts to drive sales and brand awareness
- Co-ordinate all digital media content including store openings, new product launches, supplier promotions and so much more…
- Build on supplier relationships and new product and promotional opportunities by marketing their brand through your chosen social channels
- You could be a Marketing graduate with a strong interest in Digital and are looking for your ‘career break’. You could also be looking to ‘get off the tools’ or have worked in a hardware store during your studies.
- You have a working knowledge and strong interest in Tools/Power Tools/Hardware products.
- You have experience with implementing and optimising social media platforms
- You have high attention to detail, problem-solving skills and can forward plan
- You have the confidence to be in front of the camera or willingness to give it a go
- You are renowned for your strong communication skills - written and verbal
- You are competent with Word, Publisher, Photoshop and are incredibly tech savvy!
Whatever your scenario, you LOVE tools/hardware and are known for your talents with social platforms and the engagement of these. On top of this, you are looking for a company in which you can grow and move.
If this sounds like the career you’ve been thinking about, please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat.