What’s in this for you?
- Ownership of your store, where brand value, quality products & service comes first
- An incredible level of support, training and tools you need to make your business a success
- This is the opportunity people dream about having...& even better...it’s your business!
Your prospective employer:
From humble beginnings from the first store opening 1974, this retail brand has never been stronger…and you can’t help but relate to their story. With such a ‘down to earth’ and customer-first approach to delivering the best products and services out of prime retail locations, this retailer continues to cement their footprint across the nation. Now with over 90 stores and plans for further growth, there are several existing Corporate stores that have just come available for a Franchise Partner to make their own. With a fully supported and proven business model, this opportunity will make the dream of owning your own store a reality and vendor financing is an option to approved Franchise Partners. Now is the time to find out more and start your next career step in a business you can call your own!
What will you do in an average week?
- Be the business owner, you will wear many hats and no two days will ever be the same
- You will lead, coach and train your team to provide a high level of consultative service to your customers, so they keep coming back
- You will be accountable for all areas of your store, including financials, merchandising, marketing, inventory, recruitment and of course customer service
- You will be the ‘face’ of your store, engaging your team, leading from the front and building your business in the local area
- Be leveraging all the support and tools there for you to support the business success.
Do you have what it takes? This business opportunity takes someone special….
- Do you LOVE customers?
- Are you motivated by ownership and putting your name to an award-winning retail brand?
- Do you value your team, lead from the front and can you be the coach they need?
- Are you financially savvy, have a head for sales and a heart for great quality products?
- Do you thrive in a consultative environment and want to never stop learning?
- Are you up for the challenge?
If you would like to know more about this valuable opportunity, please call Gabby Symons on 0432 261 116 for a confidential chat.