- Opportunity to build your career with a retailer that is growing at a “rate of knots”
- The autonomy, trust and rewards to run a business as if it were your own
- The opportunity to be part of loyal, hard-working team
- Salary offered will reflect your experience & proven results brought to this role
…is one to watch. In a highly contested category, As a sizeable group with a national store network, their results are impressive, and they continue to track well above the market norm. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by their talented team at the front line where customers are always at the heart of everything they do. As such, an outstanding opportunity now presents for a consultative Store Manager to lead this team.
What will you do in an average week?
- Take on full 'end to end' store accountability for driving sales, building customer relationships, reporting, store KPI’s, promotions and merchandising standards.
- Influence, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an exceptional retail experience to customers.
- Use your solid retail skills to ensure the fundamentals are exceptionally executed in your store: full stock on shelf, cleanliness, customer service, loss prevention - to name a few.
- Be a valued brand ambassador and leader of the store
- You are a credible Store Manager with years of proven experience at this senior level. Ideally this has come from working within medium to large format retail tool and/or hardware category environments. Those however with bulky goods or hardgoods (or associated) categories with a high SKU count will also be viewed favourably.
- You have led and inspired large retail teams to achieve success.
- You are a leader known for your focus on delivering some of the market's best customer service and experiences.
- You drive sales with an upbeat approach, have a natural ability to engage and love what you do.
- You have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management, and shrewd financial control.
- You are practical in nature and can turn your hand to anything during the course of a day. Hard work is part of your DNA.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and your career, please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat or apply now.