What’s in it for you?
- A truly people valued business: An opportunity to join an outperforming retailer who from every angle supports and appreciates their people
- Career progression: In this growth-focused business there are excellent opportunities for career growth and development either within the company or across its various businesses
- Your workplace: It’s easy to get ‘to and from’ and offers the flexibility to work from home on a number of days each week. The working environment is fresh, open and collaborative and set up to leverage the sharing and expertise that everyone brings when in the office
- Rewards: The package is attractive along with many other benefits
Highly regarded for its large store network, competitive prices, exclusive product ranges and obsession for customers, this retailer is an incredible success story that keeps going from 'strength to strength.' As it continues on its significant growth trajectory the integrity of its data including the accuracy of pricing and product information is more critical than ever to drive current business performance and predict future trends. A career opportunity now presents for a Product & Pricing Specialist to join the team and drive performance and accuracy in this area as well as assist in the implementation of EDI for their Trading partners.
What will you do in an average week?
As an integral part of the team, you will:
- be assisting with and maintaining the integrity of the product master database, managing all supplier, product and pricing changes and working with partners and vendors to deliver on EDI projects
- act as the internal liaison to stores on any promotional campaigns, ensuring a return to regular pricing when the campaign is completed
- analyse and report on data performance and anomalies, as well as identify key opportunities for business process improvements
- analyse various price structures and inventory parameters to streamline processes and improve overall accuracy
- and so much more....
Confident and resourceful by nature, you will be experienced in:
- Pronto (or other ERP software/POS system) AND/OR experience in EDI setup and support
- Advanced MS Excel and Outlook skills
- Experience in a role in which stakeholder engagement and communication has been critical to your success
- A similar role in a retail or wholesale business (nice to have although not essential)
- A high attention to detail
- An obsession for accuracy especially relating to numbers and data integrity
- A true desire to be part of a winning team in an organisation where careers soar.