What's in this for you?
- Be the lucky one to drive sales for this globally recognised, ‘much loved’ niche brand – that tastes awesome!
- Be the products ‘brand ambassador’ where your entrepreneurial flair, creative ways and ‘down to earth’ style will be encouraged and leveraged everyday
- Join a ‘home’ where opportunities for sales are untapped - quickly become the retail selling ‘superstar’
- A place where you will have fun – it’s simply a part of this role and culture and there are many perks!
…is quickly gaining well deserved recognition in the Australian market for their ‘on trend’ branding, ‘unique product range’ and ‘point of difference’ amongst their competitors. Originating in 2014 and incredibly humble and passionate about the goodness of their offer, this niche brand, continues to explode across the world as it continues to enter new countries and markets. With so many untapped opportunities in Australia, now is the time to appoint a Sales Account Manager to the small (yet rapidly growing) team to ‘hunt’ the market to uncover opportunities as well as growing existing relationships and partnership. If you love the thrill of the chase and don’t mind having a lot of fun along the way, then this role could be just what you have dreamed about having.
What will you do in an average week?
- Be responsible to identify and grow sales in existing accounts as well as securing new business, by opening new doors and building strong relationships with retail buyers and related decision makers
- Be setting your agenda – you will be empowered to create a plan, execute and track the sales growth and opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to be creative and to think differently to ensure you are always front of mind with your partners and customers
- Be business planning constantly - with accurate volume forecasting, inventory management, ensure supply and demand is met
- Make every day count, whilst having a heap of fun with like-minded people!
- Proven experience in FMCG sales, new business development and account management
- Proven experience and credibility in driving sales meetings and strategies
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills and a proven track record of delivering exceptional sales growth
- Customer focus, excellent communication skills and a thirst for results
- Be available for interstate and some overseas travel!
If this sounds like the opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat.