- Be empowered and rewarded for your authentic style & hunger for achieving results
- Feel valued within a team committed to sales growth and long-term relationships
- Be in a role where you are able to engage with eager learners, which will result in them realising their biggest dream!
- To be a key member of one of the fastest growing organisations of its kind where career opportunities for performers are limitless
Your prospective employer:
Highly entrepreneurial, this Australian based leading education and training organisation is making incredible progress, literally 'leaving their competition behind.' It is their offering of fully accredited training, education and learning programs of the highest levels of standards that are providing students a learning experience and qualification like no other. Now is one of the most exciting times to join.
What will you do in an average week?
- Predominately phone based, you will be accountable for managing and maximising your day, following up warm leads and converting them to enrolments
- Be building strong relationships with new potential students who 'want to hear from you.' So no cold calls required!
- Manage all aspects of new students application and enrolments, from start-up, payment and course correspondence
- Liaise with external partners to introduce new students to the program
- Periodically attend open days and expo's to promote the program and create brand awareness in the industry
- And so much more...
Here's what it will take:
- You are 'hungry' and 'driven' and are a proven performer in a high volumes sales role. Although not essential, those candidates who have sold within the education field will be looked upon
- favourablyYou 'love the chase,' show loads of initiative in everything you do and are 'competitive by nature'
- You are a natural relationships builder and have such an engaging phone manner, therefore, conversion has always been your forte as people 'love to deal with you!'
- You pride yourself on excellent follow-up skills and administration management and you have worked extensively with a CRM system.
- You are the type who is motivated by career growth and incentives and one of those committed individuals who are in it for the long haul!
Please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity.