Whats in it for you?
- Huge career growth opportunity for an emerging talent, looking for their ‘step-up’ role
- Opportunity to build on new and existing relationships and drive growth across well-known retailers that customers know and love
- Autonomy to succeed in a role where you will organise your time to maximise every opportunity and achieve sales growth and brand recognition.
…is a specialist supplier and exclusive distributer into several well-known global retailers. Their brand is one of the best! With a culture built around valuing its own people and its customers, the business is attracting and retaining talented individuals who thrive on a challenge and simply ‘love what they do.’ Globally recognised in over 80 countries and regions, they now have an impressive 40% share of the international market. Significant business growth, transformation and speed to market have sparked the search for a driven Sales Manager to play an integral part in the organisations next chapter of success. If you have an eye for sales opportunities and are highly motivated and driven, this role will put you on the map of sales success!
What will you do in an average week?
- Grow your product portfolio and capture new business opportunities with a focus on both B2B and B2C at every opportunity
- Educate and train your distributors on products, sales opportunities, marketing and promotions to maximise sales and the building of even stronger relationships
- Maintain a regular call cycle across both Victoria and NSW to ensure site calls to your existing accounts including retail stores, builders, architects and designers to name a few
- Be accountable for achieving your sales targets whilst also focusing business development.
Here’s what it will take:
- You will have a strong foundation of experience as an Account Manager or Sales Manager from the supply/wholesale/distribution side, servicing hardware retailers and independent trade outlets
- You have a passion for the hardware and trade industry and you thrive developing new business and growing existing
- You have a strategic mindset, you are confident in your ability to talk margins and manage pricing. You are tech savvy and not afraid of the digital world. Excel skills are a must
- You demonstrate exceptional professional relationship-building skills and you have strong commercial acumen. You take a genuine interest in your customers and seek to understand how you can add value to their businesses
- You can confidently provide the ‘pitch’ and back yourself as the brand at every turn!
This is a rare opportunity at this level. Please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this exciting role or apply now!