- Be a part of a hugely successful brand that customers just love
- You will be trusted; your assistance will shape the outcome of results
- Be exposed to large retail giants and the inner workings of a wholesale business
- Great discounts; have the latest on trend product that your friends will be envious of
- You will be developed and mentored by an inspiring leader, who will ensure you have fun along the way!
Your prospective employer:
This well established Australian company with huge international exposure specialises in the design, development and distribution of contemporary and innovative products. You will know their products by name, they are chic, on trend and their stylish office is a creative and welcoming environment. The team are fast paced and highly driven, where support, communication and commitment are the ingredients for this company's culture. Reporting into the National Sales Manager you will be trusted to provide full administration and sales support to the key account management team.
What will you do in an average week?
- Provide administration support to the National Sales Manager and Key Account Managers
- You will be one step ahead of your team's needs, knowing where and when they will need your support with preparation of submissions, pricing information and product presentations
- There will be times where you take on more than is required, but you will be on top of all customer orders, data entry and create reports at the flick of a switch; you know where the information is and are ready before the team ask.
- You will be the go to person for the Account teams; you are the glue that makes it all stick.
Here's what it will take:
- You thrive in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- You are highly skilled in general administration and communication comes naturally to you.
- Advanced or Intermediate Excel is a MUST. And if you know Pronto or Phocas, they would be a nice to have
- You are autonomous and self-driven, yet love being part of a team that needs 'you' to help them succeed
- Your excellent time management and organisational skills is what you are known for; you just make it happen
- You are passionate about people and add enormous value to the team by 'being there for them'
This is the one you've been looking for! Please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity or apply now to get in first!