What’s in this for you?
- Empowerment to lead a business unit and drive performance in a customer-centric retail business.
- If you’ve got energy, then this is place for you…..it might be your chance to move into a multi-site role.
- Opportunity to be part of a down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture that encourages work-life balance.
- An executive salary package with many additional financial and non-financial benefits.
- Strong strategic career positioning: Highly visible role with upwards organisational mobility.
- Enjoy the balance of being measured on both people and commercial success levers.
Innovative, future-fit and tuned into global best practice, this large Australian retailer dominates its market with a large network of stores that continues to expand across the nation. Led by some of the industry’s most entrepreneurial leaders, this is an organisation that differentiates itself through its inviting in-store and on-line experiences, leading price points, exclusive product strategies and strong multi-channel offer. This is one of those rare, career-launching opportunities where you will have the opportunity to shine across the areas of people, performance and process as a Senior Area Manager.
What you will do in an average week:
- Deliver unparalleled results through exceptional relationship management of your store network.
- Work with your team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy for inventory, process and service is best practice.
- Re-shape and drive the right behaviours at all levels in your store network.
- Work collaboratively with the broader operational teams to oversee the execution of multiple programs of work.
- Consistently improve current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of each and every business in your region.
Here’s what it will take:
- Experience in a retail operational capacity such as Senior Store Manager, Area, Regional or State Manager (department store or big box experience will be highly regarded, although not essential).
- Leadership ability: You are the leader who engages your team in the ‘right way’ to achieve great commercial results - you are in the trenches!
- Flexible and adaptable approach: You embrace change with energy and vigour.
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a significant P&L and understand financial levers across store operations, merchandise and inventory management.
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the vision into day-to-day performance.
- A coach and mentor to foster a culture of high performance throughout your region.
An exceptional opportunity like this calls for an exceptional leader: professional, empathetic, influential, driven and committed to service excellence. Ideally, you live on the Northern Beaches. A relocation to NSW from interstate may be considered.
If this sounds like the rare, truly career-building opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please call Lisa Canning on: 0420 765 026 for a confidential conversation.