What’s in this for you?
- Become part of the family - make it your own and be successful
- Handsome financial recognition and ongoing opportunities for your commitment and strong work ethic
- Encouraged, supported and invited to build your network with other key stakeholders in the group
- Manage a team of Store Managers across multiple business fronts...all under the one roof
- Be trusted to make decisions that drive change, new concepts and processes for business growth
- Embrace your community, customers and local suppliers, they will all want to know you!
…Is a family owned business for over 20 years. Trusted for their commitment to providing full grocery, liquor and hardware, all with great prices and exceptional service, they are the first port of call for most in their community. Passion, inspiration and a commitment to team culture is the recipe for their ongoing success and ensuring the customer comes first in every instance. As the story now continues… an exciting opportunity presents for a Senior Branch Manager to lead, inspire and drive change to further develop and mainstream the grocery, liquor and hardware business, all nestled under one buzzing roof of customer centricity.This is an incredible opportunity to take on a new lease on life and nestle into a community that is built on loyal relationships and brand recognition. Right now, is the best time to join, as they are ready to leap into the next level of professionalism, performance and profitability. Whether this be your local community or a life change you’ve been looking for…this is the role your future self will thank you for!
What will you do in an average week?
- You will drive strategies, processes and leadership to evolve and build the stores operations
- Be responsible for the performance of your instore management team – 3 direct Store Manager reports and 35 team members looking for your mentorship and guidance
- Be analysing competitor activities, store analytics and the P&L to ensure you are always on top of your market
- Be the glue…bring process, people and performance together to mainstream daily operations
- Be maximising promotions and implementing best practice and visual merchandising standards
- Be communicating effectively and positively with the store team to drive new opportunities, to execute change initiatives and to implement all their great ideas, with their ‘buy-in’
- By ‘getting involved.’ i.e. by making a genuine and authentic difference in the local community
- Be invested in and make this role your own!
- Experience in large format retail, either as a Multi -site, Branch or Store Manager in FMCG or similar
- Proven success in leading teams in a consultative and customer driven retail environment
- A strong focus on building culture, customer experience and driving change
- A strong understanding of P&L’s and a real skillset in driving promotions,strategies and building best practice
- An ability to develop strong partnerships with external stakeholders and at times board members
- You LOVE community involvement, you are approachable and admired by those who know you!
This once in a lifetime opportunity will not last long, please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for more exciting information.