What’s in this for you?
- A diverse Marketing opportunity of a life time - kick off 2019 with a BANG in a Retailer on a phenominal growth trajectory.
- A role where you will be part of a fun, fast paced, down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture where work-life balance and flexibility is practised and encouraged.
- A new 'home' where you will be able to utilise all of your Marketing experience across all of the key elements, especially promotions and local area marketing.
- No two days will be the same and you will be empowered to take this role to even greater heights. Bring your fresh set of eyes and new level of thinking.
- Inner city (west) office location.
- You will report to an awesome boss!
This 'retailer is renowned for delivering an exceptional customer experience on fantastic products at great prices across a significant store network. Underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with its aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offers. With a continued focus on refining, sharpening and innovating their Merchandise and Marketing programs they now have an enviable market position, with clear market differentiation and unique store formats. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue their growth trajectory...and you will never look back! '
What will you do in an average week?
- Reporting into the GM Marketing & Merchandise, you will manage and deliver all elements of the catalogue promotions and LAM activity,ensuring their effective and efficient execution in line with the brand strategy.
- Manage job production including delivery and invoicing and ensure that all printed collateral is accurately forecasted and scheduled.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Marketing and Merchandise teams, acting as the ‘bridge’ to the flow and consistency of information, as well as alignment to the overall Marketing strategy.
- Manage, monitor and track the budget; ensuring printing and distribution costs are kept in line.
- AND so much more...
- You are a Retail Senior Marketing Co-ordinator OR have a number of years experience as a Retail Marketing and/or Category Assistant (however recognised as being 'very ready' for the next step up.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet deadlines. You are super organised!
- Exceptional communication skills - you have that ability to update and inform stakeholders so that promotional objectives and time frames are always achieved.
- An adaptable and flexible working style - you love making decisions, creating greater efficiencies, adding your flair and making a mark!
- You have a positive ‘can- do’ attitude and welcome any challenges with passion and determination. You visualise the ‘bigger’ picture and want to contribute at every opportunity.
- You are known for your professionalism, your warm communication style and for your levels of standards.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same
- You work well in a team as well as autonomously, and can problem solve with ease!