- The package - it's ahead of market norms, with both financial and non-financial benefits
- The culture is what you look for in your employer – ‘balanced’ & ‘down to earth’ that values their most important asset, their people
- An empowered senior leadership and transformative role with full scope and budget management
- A role that is earmarked for further succession, for a performer
- The pleasure of leading a sizeable, passionate & talented team
- Lifestyle offices, where everyone ‘loves to work'
- Option to be based in VIC or QLD
This fast-paced, trusted, consumer-led Australian retailer with hundreds of stores, prides itself on its enviable industry position, delivering quality retail services and extensive ranges to its customers on a national scale. On a phenomenal growth trajectory, they continue to expand further, moving from strength to strength with their differentiated model, service excellence and robust back-end support programs. The Marketing division is a high performing asset to the business and due to a recent restructure and expansion of the team, we are now on the search for a Senior Marketing Manager to head up the key strategic Marketing pillars for the Group. This is a role where you can make a real difference.
What you will do in an average week:
Reporting at a Group level in this senior transformation and influential role you will:
- Own, lead, develop & execute the marketing, brand & customer experience strategies & plans across every channel and aspect
- Build & manage the visibility and strategic value of the local area marketing function
- Manage the loyalty program & &trategy for all other customer programs including CRM
- Develop the annual communication campaigns a promotional plans
- Support the Private Label strategy with brand & marketing advice & multi-channel collateral
- Oversee the end-to-end creation & delivery of marketing packages to generate supplier income & drive supplier brand sales growth
- Review category/channel/customer insights and use these as the foundation to build commercially focused brands & go to market campaigns
- You are proven: As a National Marketing Manager within a Retailer
- You understand brands: You know how to build strong brand & product value propositions to meet sales, profitability & market share goals
- You are agile: you can move between business & industry-critical, short-term strategy & longer-term strategy
- Your style: You are a leader with an interpersonal approach who places people at the forefront, drives accountability & actively coaches & invests in the development of others
- You work well cross-functionally: always ensuring that the Marketing strategy aligns and supports the overall business strategy
- You keep yourself relevant: this shows in your thinking, working knowledge & understanding of the modern Marketing mix, inclusive of digital and eCommerce channels, loyalty, private label & CRM
- You have the full set of technical skills: surrounding financial/budget management, supplier engagement, management & legal compliance (ACCC knowledge).