What’s in this for you?
- A ‘real’ chance to shine, learn and be part of a passionate and driven business where your opinions matter
- The opportunity to work in a retail business with a difference; different product and service offering...means different customers and different marketing solutions!
- Round out your marketing prowess in a business that also has an international footprint
- Report to a well-respected, dynamic and hugely supportive leader
- Autonomy to drive the strategy and execution of all things marketing, especially Digital, LAM and eCommerce.
- A salary that I’m confident is more than you are on now!
Your prospective employer:
This Sydney headquartered, services led Australian franchised network prides itself on its enviable industry position; delivering quality and unique services to a vast customer base. It’s with their success vested in brand strength, market differentiation and in the ongoing learning and development of their own people that has carved them their strong foothold. In addition, they embrace change within an incredibly supportive, vibrant and forward-thinking culture. Reporting to the CEO and as part of the ELT, you will chart the course for all facets of BTL, PR, Digital, Social and ECommerce and the overall Retail Marketing strategies for the brand globally. This opportunity as a Senior Marketing Manager is highly sought-after in a state where these types of roles are few and far between.
What will you do in an average week?
- Grow, design and deliver a National Marketing Strategy that will see this Franchised Network see a return on its hard-earned investment: every cent counts!
- Manage a small budget, where every cent you spend is accounted for, utilised to its best, you drive the creative but can manage the commercials.
- Drive internal and external communications with your Agency Partners across PR, SEO/SEM, and Content, whilst being resilient to the input of the franchisees; you will listen but forge ahead with the Group Marketing strategy.
- Manage your small team to deliver the strategic marketing objectives aligned to the overall business strategy.
- As with everything in this business, the end-game is to further elevate the customer experience.
Here’s what it will take:
- Experience in a franchised retail or services organisation; this may be within a traditional retailer or from within Services B2B model.
- Experience in a Senior Marketing leadership role where you have both strategised and executed across all channels to market including ATL and BTL, as well as Digital and PR.
- Proven agency relationship management experience and an ability to forge strong, commercially advantageous partnerships with suppliers to ensure genuine partnerships, where expectations are clear and output is consistently measured and continually evolves.
- You have been responsible for a small marketing budget and the preparation and allocation of such; you get the numbers behind it all.
- You build a team of high performing individuals and inspire them to deliver over and above, whilst providing an empowered and fun place to work
- Relationship management expertise and confidence at all levels of an organisation. You are as “at home” presenting to the leadership team as you are at a large company conference.
- A hunger for delivering a world class Customer Experience and Value Proposition is what gets you excited!
Please call me - Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026 - for a chat about this career-defining opportunity.