What’s in this for you?
- Major retail player with a workplace you will call your ‘home.’ Its culture is ‘down-to-earth’ and inclusive and where ‘work life balance’ is practiced and encouraged.
- The opportunity to be part of a globally recognised, major retail leader with an incredibly strong growth and innovation agenda.
- The opportunity to align yourself with a brand that customers ‘know’ and ‘trust.’
- Be part of team who are not afraid to work hard and have fun along the way.
- ‘Lifestyle’ offices with brilliant surroundings.
- A handsome salary package with many additional financial and non-financial benefits.
Your prospective employer:
This major retailer holds a strong national presence, continually expanding their footprint as well as their product offer. At the top of their game, they continue to invest in their people, customers and product offer. Currently ‘smashing it’ in its core categories, this large national group is known to be one of the fastest evolving globally, as it continues to bring ‘newness’ and ‘innovation’ to its ranges. With a strong focus on getting new and innovative products to market first, their strategy is to know and plan for what is happening tomorrow, today. Passionate team culture, driving sales and aspiring to be the best, is their recipe for success. Make your mark and take your career to the next chapter with a role that is sure to be rewarding for a person with the winning edge!
What will you do in an average week?
- In this high growth category, you will drive your portfolio and team to deliver cutting edge planning solutions…you will be the go to person for all analysis and numbers in your division.
- Be pushing the boundaries of excellence by further introducing, developing and executing first class assortment, planning and inventory strategies and initiatives to your range
- Ensure the actions are in place to deliver sales, income and inventory targets that will continue to positively impact store and category performance
- Work collaboratively with your Buyers to leverage their strategic relationships for strong financial outcomes for your categories
- Coach, develop and lead a small team where you make it fun and truly show them collaboration.
Here’s what it will take:
- Well-developed senior planning experience in either general merchandise or hardgoods; if it’s been with one of the global majors then that would be a bonus.
- To grow market share, you will be a natural negotiator working with some of the biggest names in the industry to “make it happen”.
- You are known for your time management, communication and collaboration skills, coupled with high attention to detail & accuracy.
- You know planning innately and immerse yourself in your category, whilst leading your team to deliver business objectives with superior financial and analytical aptitude.
- You can deliver planning solutions with a difference. You are innovative in your thinking and you really 'get' your customer.
- You are effective in working autonomously and can plan your day to get the most out of it.
- You will keep abreast of industry best practice and monitor financial performance against corporate objectives.
- You are available for an almost immediate start...handover would be ideal for this role.
Please call Lisa Canning 0420 765 026 for an immediate discussion, this is not the time to delay!