With a massive fan following, this much-loved retail brand is ‘one to watch.’ Clear industry leaders in their core segment they have a sizeable store network well established in prime locations across the country. With success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, service, in-store experience and their people, they just keep going from strength to strength. The Senior Regional Manager role is wholeheartedly valued within this business and makes a powerful contribution to the success of the stores through first-class leadership, support, guidance and influence. This is your career calling….
What’s in this for you?
- Everything! This is a brilliant multi-site leadership role focussed on leadership in the true sense i.e., people development, building capability and working together with your store leadership team to maximise opportunities (vs a role that is all about operational compliance and process)
- To be part of a retailer that has an incredibly exciting growth agenda and store expansion strategy – the opportunities are endless!
- Full empowerment and support to further lead and drive performance excellence across your region
- An awesome opportunity to be part of a fun, down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture, that has such a focus on its people
- A role that has work-life balance…and it is expected!
- An AWESOME package inc car allowance & many other benefits – financial & non
What will you do in an average week?:
- Initially, and for at least your first few weeks you will simply ‘learn the ropes,’ spending time inducting out in stores, learning the business from every aspect
- Be with your team, further crafting and building on their performance and the customer engagement strategies within your region. Take them on the journey to even greater levels of excellence
- Identifying and nurturing talent. This will be a big focus to ensure there are succession plans in place with individual development plans at the forefront
- Be working with your peers and other key stakeholders across the country, ensuring the strategy for your region is aligned to all aspects of the overall company vision
- Consistently improving current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of every store in your region
- To have fun and to celebrate all the wins – with your Store Managers and their teams
- This is a given: Proven retail experience in a like for like multi-site role where your leadership and overall contribution has made a significant impact on the people and performance of your region
- Leadership ability: In short, you are a born leader with credibility and influence, and you can foster a culture of change
- Fast, Flexible, and adaptable approach: You embrace change, and you can flex up and/or down easily
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across all store operations and inventory management
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the ‘vision’ into day-to-day operational performance
- The customer is at the core of everything you do
- Care: You genuinely care; for your teams’ development and for incredible customer experiences
- Results-focused: You have a customer focus, excellent communication skills and a thirst for results