Your prospective employer:
This evolving and growing retailer, with a mix of company owned and franchised stores, is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their vast network across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. By continually refining and sharpening its Merchandise and Marketing programs and with success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and flourish. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue on their growth trajectory.
What's in this for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a 'down to earth', inclusive values based culture within an organisation that is firing on all cylinders!
- Be a part of an impressive retail property team
- A challenging and engaging role with some real interest and exposure across the business
- Real career development and growth opportunities
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
What will you do in an average week?
- Be accountable for the day to day property management for a significant national portfolio
- Manage all lease renewals, re-negotiations and store closures
- Be a 'go to' property subject matter expert to give quality property advice to key internal stakeholders
- Foster strong working relationships with landlords
- Ensure the optimisation of the portfolio through your strong understanding of retail lease obligations
Proven success in a Property / Asset Management or Leasing role within a retail context: It is envisaged that the preferred candidate will currently be working for either a landlord, retailer or agency in a similar capacity and have a strong working knowledge of relevant retail property legislation
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast paced environment
- An eye for detail
- Brilliant stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial acumen