What's in this for you?
- Opportunity to build your career with a booming national retailer
- Be surrounded by tool enthusiasts who are passionate about the store, the products and the customer base that they have helped to create
- Be well rewarded for your experience, work ethic, commitment and product knowledge
Your prospective employer:
...is a trusted name in the trade and industrial sector. As a national retail group, this brand out-strips its competitors and continues to roll out new stores across Australia. The stores are a "go-to" for customers due to the broad product range on offer as well as the high level of service and product knowledge the team members provide. A new Flagship store is about to open in the western suburbs and it promises to be "tool heaven" for customers and the team alike. With a huge, modern footprint and the latest fit-out, the team can't wait to move in and the customers can't wait to start shopping there! It's an opportune time for a Senior Sales Person to join in on the excitement and growth prospects that this new store presents.
What will you do in an average week?
- Drive sales and merchandising standards and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Retain customers for life with your ability to listen to their needs and provide the right solution. You will be a trusted and well-known "face" of the store.
- Turn your hand to the demands and needs of the store and the team.
Here's what it will take:
- You know your way around tools and you can sell. You are a proven senior sales person with a love for tools, the trade and/or DIY.
- A proven background in delivering some of the market's best customer service and personalised experiences. You are the person who knows your customers by name.
- Solid operational skills across inventory control and merchandising standards.
- A practical nature where you can turn your hand to anything during the course of a day. In short, hard work is part of your DNA.
- You are motivated by a job well done and you are in it for the long haul!
This is a golden opportunity to join the business in one of its most iconic stores.
Please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity and/or apply immediately.