- Opportunity to build your career with a retailer that is growing at a “rate of knots”
- The autonomy, trust and reward to run a sales floor committed to going the extra mile, every time!
- Opportunity to be part of loyal, hard-working team that get results
- South Melbourne location.
Your prospective employer:
…is one to watch. In the highly contested hardware category, they are tackling their market opponents “head-on” with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store roll out strategy. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working at the frontline of the stores. As such, an outstanding opportunity now presents for a Senior Sales Specialist at their South Melbourne store, where the opportunities for success are endless!
What will you do in an average week?
- Influence, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an exceptional retail experience to customers, go above and beyond at every turn.
- Manage and execute the store operations expectations that allow you to lead your team with enthusiasm, determination and a positive sales culture.
- Be a valued brand ambassador and the “face” of your store, you'll know your customers by name.
- Drive sales in a competitive and growing industry
- You are a credible Senior Salesperson or Assistant Manager and you have led and inspired large retail teams to achieve success.
- You will need a strong affinity with hardware/tools; ideally reflected in your experience or your personal interests.
- You are a leader known for your focus on delivering some of the market's best customer service and experiences.
- You drive sales with an upbeat approach and a natural ability to engage.
- You have well-honed operational skills across inventory planning and management, and shrewd financial control.
- You are practical in nature and can turn your hand to anything during the course of a day. Hard work is part of your DNA.
If this sounds like the career move you’ve been thinking about, please Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat or apply now!