- Opportunity to build your career with a booming national retailer
- Be surrounded by tool enthusiasts who are passionate about the store, the products and the customer base that they have helped to create
- Be well rewarded for your experience, work ethic, commitment and product knowledge.
Your prospective employer:
…is a trusted name in the trade and industrial sector. As a national retail group, this brand out-strips its competitors and continues to roll out new stores across Australia. The stores are a “go-to” for customers due to the broad product range on offer as well as the high level of service and product knowledge the team members provide. Geelong is a region proven for customer loyalty and brand recognition, and due to its booming growth, there is no better time to grow the team! Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Salesperson to join and grow your career. You will be guided and supported with a trusted brand that truly invests in its people for the long term. These opportunities, especially in Geelong, don’t come around very often. Make this a decision your future self will thank you for!
What will you do in an average week?
- Drive sales and merchandising standards and deliver exceptional customer service
- Retain customers for life with your ability to listen to their needs and provide the right solution. You will be a trusted and well-known “face” of the store
- Turn your hand to the demands and needs of the store and the team.
Here’s what it will take:
- You know your way around tools and you can sell. You are a proven senior sales person with a love for tools, the trade and/or DIY
- A proven background in delivering some of the market's best customer service and personalised experiences. You are the person who knows your customers by name
- Solid operational skills across inventory control and merchandising standards
- A practical nature where you can turn your hand to anything during the course of a day. In short, hard work is part of your DNA
- You are motivated by a job well done and you are in it for the long haul!
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of something great!
Please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity or apply now before its too late!