What's in this for you?
• Opportunity to be part of a 'down to earth', inclusive values based culture that encourages 'work life balance' and 'flexibility.
• Real career development and growth opportunities
• A role where you can use your entrepreneurial flair and really make your mark, rather than just follow someone else's process
• An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
Your prospective employer:
This multi branded retailer is capitalising on a recent amalgamation and its growth trajectory is phenomenal. With a Sydney based support office, the business delivers absolute service excellence to its growing store fleet by continually refining and sharpening tailored category management, marketing and operational solutions that deliver the very best outcomes for their customers. Recognised and awarded 'year on year' for their performance and for the engagement they have across their brands, now presents an amazing opportunity to take on the role of Senior Space Planner and help take their business success to the next level.
What will you do in an average week?
• Work at an influential level reporting directly to the GM Merchandise
• Be pushing the boundaries of excellence by developing and executing efficient and effective planograms and floor plans
• Managing the assignment of space and providing intelligent space solutions
• Continually enhance the value proposition and sales and profit growths through analysing space performance
Here's what it will take:
Proven success as a Space Planner within a FMCG (or related) Retailer. You will be a 'space guru' that has realised performance within a fast paced and rapidly expanding environment.
- Ideally you will have had experience in an independent, member driven, franchise model, where an 'influencing' style has been key. Those with more corporate retail backgrounds however will also be considered.
- Proven ability to think beyond and deliver tomorrows innovation today.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to create 'win-win' outcomes.
- Commercial, energetic, down-to-earth yet strategic and innovative.
Opportunities like this don't come along every day! Please submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Now' link. For more information please contact Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922